Discrimination is Against the Law
Notice of Nondiscrimination Memphis
Sexton Oral Surgery complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Sexton Oral Surgery does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, or sex.
Sexton Oral Surgery:
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us,
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Robin Brooks at Sexton Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Phone Number 901-756-8475
If you believe that Sexton Oral Surgery has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color,
national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the U.S. Department of
Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil
Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Click here to view instructions on obtaining assistance in the 15 most common languages in Tennessee
Do You Have Missing Teeth or Serious Pain in Your Teeth or Jaw?
Call Us Now to Reclaim a Pain-Free, Confident Smile!